Tuesday 30 June 2009

Becoming 19 In Taiwan...

Post this so many days after my birthday, due to the upcoming exam, so need to study much, today is the last day of exam, and we just stay at school bout half day, so finally can find time to write it already.. I just can say, 1st birthday in taiwan is better than so many years of birthday in Malaysia...Why i say like dat?Usually i dont celebrate my birthday when my birthday arrive, only got 2 angpau's, one from my dad and one from my mum... also no present lol^^ (feel like a bit cham..), but still receive my frenz wishes, so the present doesn't matter...But this year's birthday was totally different, made me feel so touched!!

I received 2 presents, the 1st is from my vietnamese 'sisters', and a buddy too.... They bought me a pudding fruit cake, the candles were so special, with 1&9, luckily they didn't put the numbers in wrong orders, haha ^^ One of them lead me to the dark basketball court, say wanna gimme a surprise, at that time i can agak-agak what kind of surprise is that ald... They sang for me a birthday song, then i made 2 wishes, lastly blow the candles off.. Felt so touched that they have prepared this for me...I'm speechless when we're enjoying the cake, i only can say thank you to them, and i love them so much!!

The main and the only course - pudding fruit cake!!


1st take, without my buddy, Tuong..

He came back for the 2nd shot after auto timer was set.. Smile ^^



My second present, was an unexpected present, i only received this present today, bcs my fren DIDI said she only can gave the present to me, on Tuesday... I cant believe when i saw it, it was a pair of NIKE running shoes!!! Unfortunately the size was too small, but it's ok, i will keep it... Also very happy when i received this, because i was only kidding with DIDI that i wan a NIKE JORDAN t-shirt for my birthday, but she keep on asking me that what size my foot was, but i didn't tell her lol, bcs i'm just joking...
Besides the shoes, there is also a NIKE wrist band and a letter that comes with the shoes.., Thank You DIDI, love you!!


The 3rd present was a simple birthday card from Ya Zhi, although she felt that the card was simple, but it was so meaningful to me!! Inside the card were many cute cute de pictures and her wishes...

When i log on to my facebook profile, also received a lot of wishes that were all posted on my wall, thank you wo all my frenz for remembering my birthday, wish you all good luck and might GOD bless you all!! LOVE YOU ALL 2 :) I will remember my 19th birthday in whole of my life, a very special moment!! And Evangeline also told me that this was my last 1* birthday, the next will start with 2*....

No comments:

Post a Comment