Monday 6 April 2009

Thinking Back??

Few days ago, while me and my roommates were chatting together, suddenly we talked about our childhood moments, forget which guy started the topic, but maybe because we discussed bout the differences interests of between kids nowadays and kids that were born 20 years ago(that means us lol ^^)

Actually now we can have many examples, when you’re walking on the street or shopping in a mall, many of the kids were holding different kinds of electronic gadgets, like PSP, Nintendo DS, some sort of MP3 players, and cell phones too… Some of them were under the age of 10, and they owned that kind of things, should I say they’re having a good childhood? Actually if you say yes, I would not agree with that, because if that kind of gadgets are always with them, that means they seldom step out of their house to a get a look at the beautiful nature… And that is not good for them(in my opinion..)

Let me share something about my childhood moments, I still remember I stayed near the school when I was a kid, but now is our primary school’s field. (I remember I moved out when I was 10..) Actually when I stayed there, I felt really happy, because there are many places that I can go to played with, just like the old house beside our house, the family there moved out earlier than my family, so after they left, the house is a good place to play hide & seek, but never tried before, because my family is the last that stay at that area..

But there are still other places, and it makes me can have a lot of activity there, like catching tadpoles at the drain in front of my house, catching grasshoppers, playing with worms..(why all was related with small animals de??) I also missed the day that I played marbles, with my friends, planting sunflowers and taking care of them with my dad and sis.. The sunflowers were really beautiful, but now I will never have the chance to take a look at it again, just can imagine… We’re also popular with yugioh trading card games and pokemon games, I still remember I spent a lot of money on yugioh cards, just to get the best decks, and a lot of time on pokemon games… But the bottom line is, that is our childhood, THE PAST…

Hoping that I will get a time machine from Doraemon, and go back into the past…Miss the moments so much

No comments:

Post a Comment