Saturday 3 January 2009

GOSH !!! winter kills me >.<

OMG, the weather is soo cold nowadays !! Since november 2008, the temperature here was getting lower,lower, and lower.... and now it drop till below 10 degrees !! i hope that it will as cold as the western country, if not i'm really gonna froze xD I think i am more suit to be under the hot sun in malaysia, my frenz are so envious of me bcs i'm in a cool country, but i can say, i mizz the hot sun much more!! nvm, after 3 weeks i will go back to my country, for CNY !! ^^

Due to the cold weather, my frenz asked me whether i wan to order some spicy Vietnamese Hor Fun or not, and of course, my answer is YES de mah, bcs i never tried it be4... my fren then ordered for us, by phone.. while he was calling, i ask a silly question,"wei, ur not telling me dat ur ordering it from Vietnam har?" then my frenz laughed, they say dat wat a stupid question... hehe, sometimes ask some silly things and made my frenz laughed, ok rite? haha... below is the picture of the delicious Hor Fun...



NT$ 80 / bowl (a bit expensive lar !!)

1 word to describe, D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S , the soup was sour and spicy, a bit of peppermint leaves to add some sweet smell, and the most inportant, the chillies!! this is the 1st spicy de chili dat i ever had, (bcs all the chilies dat i ate be4 in taiwan are sweet d >.<'', arent chilies supposed to be spicy?? but not to those chilies dat are MADE IN TAIWAN) I oso miss spicy foods soo much !! xP

After eating, continue to stay in front of my laptop for web browsing..... till dinner time passed ald, i'm still sitting in front of it...

Guess wat, when i am cleaning my room, i found some mooncakes, on the empty bed... GOSH!! all of us 4get to eat it, bcs when last year's mooncake fest, we receive 2 big box of mooncakes from our company authorities... then we ate till scare dat time... so we took a look inside dat box lor... and took some shot on it




these shortcakes are so delicious !! available in 3 flavours :
strawberry, pineapple & dark plum

But unfortunately, only the shortcakes can be eaten, others were spolied ald... so we juz tossed into the garbage bin lol... (a bit feeling like wasting food, so got pray be4 tossing it...)


Not to 4get oso , there were 2 of my frenz dat celebrated their birthday yesterday, 1st is Xin Ni (my gd fren and senior when i was in Hin Hua), and the 2nd is Xiu Lan (my vietnamese classmate).. Wish u both hv a beloved birthday and GOD bless u all the time... Chatted with Xin Ni from 11pm to 1am last nite, so mizz her a lot but hope dat her results will let her to come taipei for study, then we can meet each other...

Haiz.. straight wrote this blog after i woke up, not yet hv my meal, now i should consider hv brunch ald... starving lol... C-ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment