Thursday 1 January 2009

1st ever boring new's year eve & 1st post in 2009

Halo everyone, cant believe that i will start blogging life now!? really is a special start for as 2009 has arrived.. talk about new year, i cant believe wat happen to me on yesterday(new's year eve), me and my frenz were so lazy to go out for countdown, so we ordered 10 pizza's from Domino's(via package),total is NT$2500(should i consider expensive or cheap?). then we hv a small 9 ball pool competition at our hostel,
the rules are: 1. whoever dat pockets a ball, their opponents will need to eat a slice of pizza...
2. whoever dat pockets the white ball will need to eat 2 slices of pizza's...
3. whoever dat flies the white ball out of the table will need to eat 3 slices of pizza's!!! (crazy)


the results is, i ate the most pizza's??!! y could this happen to me?pocket the white ball, miss cue's, the white ball flew out of the table... all this happened to me !! usually will no happen de.... then my fren told me a positive thinking, and i hv a small conversation him(vincent),as below:

vin: hey gou lou!! wat happened to you 2day? y so bad skill de?
me: dunno ahh...?!! mayb i've cursed lar
vin: har? cursed by who?
me: the god of pizza lo ^^
vin: y din u think like this?
me: u din c i eat 5 slices of pizza's in just 5 minutes juz now? so cham lar!!ad
vin: haha, u such a silly fella, like this u oso can think of god of pizza?? silly kia !!
me: ...... >.<''
vin: just think other side la, mayb u still keep ur bad luck with u now, and 2009 is juz few moments away,
one shot release all ur bad luck via playing pool lo, so will not keep for 2009 mah! think positive lar!
new year, hv a new luck mah...
me : har....? (like this oso can?) xD

when the clock is near to 2400, we all sat in front the TV for countdown celebration(quite weird for me)... via watchin the countdown show on TVBS-G, the event was held at taipei, the crowd is..... crazy!!when the 1st second of 2009, everybody cheered and hugged each other, new year, new luck.... and the best thing is, the fireworks show was so amazing, at the Taipei 101, really impressive, spinning fireworks.... and beautiful too !!

after that, go back 2 room for a hook at the internet, and continue my downloading jobs.then had my 1st nite of zzZZZ for 2009, 2moro still be a boring day 4 all of us, bcs we will only start work at 5th Jan...

lastly, hope my frenz & families will hv a new life at 2009 !! See-ya ^^

P/s : mayb i will get sick of pizza in this 2009(bcs i almost ate 30 slices ald!!), hope pizzaphobia will not get on me ohh... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment