Sunday 18 October 2009

The word 'Revival' apppears again...

Well well well.... i left my blog behind too long ald, should i say busy? or lazy? My mom and frenz got told me that my blog haven't been updated for a long time ald... i gave them kinds and kinds of reason... but now, no reasons anymore, i will try to update my blog oftenly, bcs now my life is not as boring in school, having tons of happy moments in my working period, will share wif u later... Now i am a patient recovering from chicken pox and the so called 'H1N1'(luckily i dun have, just some colds and flu ^^)... will go back to the damn company on wednesday.... will later share something with you all, c ya !

1 comment:

  1. Ya la..you long time didnt update your blog already~share your life in taiwan with us luuu~

    ReplyDelete