Tuesday 17 March 2009

Full of stress

Lazy to update the blog recently, these 2 weeks were totally stressful, have to attend additional classes, get on with extra activities and many things to do… And our exam is near the corner, I just can say oh my god, I’m not so good with some of the subjects, especially add maths, basic electronics and physics, others still can be handled… Sometimes I have this kind of thought in my mind, why Taiwan want to combine their electronics and IT together?? Made us so susah to get into it. >.<

These past few weeks, our class were having many tests, it is about computer hardwares and softwares, actually is was not so difficult, the only thing we need to do is to memorize the answers of every questions, but there are 700 questions, OMG!! We have this kind of test every Monday and Friday, after every tests will add 50 questions for us to continue to memorize, 2day just had our 7th test, it was just half of the journey, we still have 350 questions to memorize!! After the 4th test, my scores started to fall, no more 100%, only between 90- 98.75(because it is 1.25 points per question)…. Try to maintain the good score in the upcoming tests…

The busy days also caused me don’t have enough time to keep fit, found out that I’m getting fatter than before, my stomach also become larger.. In the class, I ate from school starts till school ends…. No need me to buy la, because my Vietnam female classmates always gave me things to eat, junk foods, biscuits, sweets, and many more… And they also gave me a new nickname, “big stomach”… haha.. sometimes its really funny when they called me this name, but I don’t mind, if they’re happy if they call me like this, I’m ok with it…

Also miss my N95 so much, sent it for repair almost 4 months already, still can’t find the problem, so upset with my friend, so trust him but he didn’t do things properly for me… Everyday say, still can’t find the problem, and he say will contact me when the phone is done, but now I can’t wait already, so I called my cousin to get the phone back from him, then maybe will call my mum to sent it for repair lo…. Maybe the problem is on the IC…. Hope will not cost too much money to repair it… I really love the camera of my N95, without it, I can’t take good pictures…. Hope that I can see it soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment